The Challenge for us
Skytop is a online Property promoting and selling platform that targets seller, agents and buyers you who can sell and buy house without barrier and feel seamless digital experience. They set up goal to make easy and removing complication in property listing, house visiting and selling property hurdle free.
UX process we used to understand business need and target user pain points. we identified opportunity to improve user experience through defined UX process.
We conducted user research with major group user from product sampling industry to understand what we need, to build this platform. We empathized and studied the user personas to understand their goals motivations and pain points.
Partnering with skytop agent from ideation to launch which empowers users with their buying option holistically.
Based on the research, we crafted workflows for each user journey and wireframes for a web platform, emphasizing on:
1) Building trust with agents to make comfortable to publish properties
2) Frictionless onboarding for user acquisition
3) building property catalogue and listing to create exceptional user experience
4) Multiple user group engagement in simplified funnel to deliver their incredible services
We made inspired UI design with playful and enjoyable features to satisfy all sorts of users. We created a design system that mixes with the branding of Skytop and tone of voice which match user expectations.
Skytop is all about selling and rent the residential and commercial property.
The user interface of the website has been kept simple and highly intuitive to influence user intention and achieve business goals. The responsive website design ensures a consistent customer experience across all the platform.
Well designed synthized dashboards and property data grids to agents are better aware, better informed about their property posting and selling status.
Clearly well defined user onboarding and published screens which makes them happy movement on each stage gate.
- User dashboards are well informative and engaging.
- Large cards for better focus
- Better visual hierarchy of elements
- Clean design for enhanced readability
- Happy movement on each walk